Management of ČLUZ (Czech Chamotte Establishment) knows very well that firm´s existence does not depend only on fulfillment of customer’s requests or expectations but also on fulfillment of its employees and owner’s requests, legislation, environment protection and work safety requirements.
To be able to realize all of these requests and expectations ČLUZ has and keeps its system of management for its mining, modification of refractory mudstones and other products, services and their providing. This system was made according to requirements of Czech technical norms ČSN EN ISO 9001:2001, ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005 and ČSN OHSAS 18001:2008. It is integral part of overall management of our organization and it is instrument to quality products, permanent mitigation of negative impacts on environment and effectual safeness and health protection during the work.
Management policy is expressed by following obligations:
- Continue and improve system of management according to requirements of Czech technical norms ČSN EN ISO 9001:2001, ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005 and ČSN OHSAS 18001:2008 and generate and provide human, material, technological and financial sources for mentioned purpose.
- Effectively plan system of management and regularly check its pertinence.
- Increase efficiency of identified processes.
- Satisfy needs, requests and expectations of all interested parties in sphere of environment protection and work safety and hold open and helpful communication with them.
- Adhere to requirements of legislation and other requirements from interested parties which are related to air, water and ground protection, work safety and fire protection obligatory for organization.
- Effectively educate and motivate its employees to be able to understand and adopt set and authorized targets related to quality, environment protection and work safety and fully participate on achieving these targets.
- Encourage employee’s initiative in all areas of organization activities.
- Utilize results and data gained within order preparation and realization to improve production quality and work safety and also use them to prevention of environment pollution.
- Gradually update technological and other equipment to improve production quality, work safety and prevent environment pollution.
- Improve its working environment
- Thanks to knowledge of risks resulting from company activities and versatile preparation on possible extreme events ensure prevention leading to minimize risks of significant environment, property and health damage.
- Provide safe using of hazardous products, chemical and dangerous substances.
- Assort waste and provide its safe liquidation.
Management policy and related targets are annually updated and revised.
Part of current management policy is determining and controlling quality, environment protection and work safety targets.
All employees are apprised of management policy as obligation. Management policy is also published.
Ing. Eva Perglerová
Ing. Jiří Pergler
In Nové Strašecí, January 11, 2010