- The important part of our company is engaged in making analyses and quality controls of exhausted raw materials.
- Chemical analyses are carried out by X-ray spectrometer model PANalytical PW.
- Mineralogical composition is determined by X-ray difractometer model PANalytical PW 3040.
- Screening analyses (tests) for checking of granulometry of the sorting products include:
- water absorption – the maximum quantity of water a material is able to absorb. It expresses the weight amount absorbed by the test sample to the weight of dry sample and is given in%.
- bulk density – calculated by water displacement from accurate weight of the testing sample
- granulometry – partical size analyses of the material. Granulometry is analyzed by vibratory screening, whilst the very fine fractions are tested by floatation method.
- Constantly increasing quality demands are closely connected with demands on the refractory grogs.
- We offer customers technical information about possibility of the technological processing of the schistose clay grogs.
- Quality guarantee!
Director of Science and Research
Ing. Pavel Roubíček
+420 313 332 243
České lupkové závody, a.s
271 01 Nové Strašecí
+420 313 332 111
+420 313 574 598